April 16, 2008

Bleary-eyed

I've been on a mission for the past month to edit the content of my blog. While the blog was personal and private (to a limited degree), it didn't matter if I vented about something that occurred during the workday, but that has changed. Given the current environment in the work place, it just seems better to keep it out of the blog entirely. Additionally, I've been asked to share my blog address with friends within the University's system and you never know how or if a blog address will be forwarded. SOOO, presented before you is the new (revised) World of Gidget.

Don't worry though -- I left the U.O. blogs since I verbalize that content as often as I wrote about it!! :)

I'll now take my bleary-eyed squinting self away from the computer to eat dinner and hit the sack!

1 comment:

Ed said...

No matter how hard I refrain from talking about work, occasionally I can't resist. But I'm with you, I try not to write anything in my blog that might hurt someone or myself later if found out. You never know who might be reading.